Katherine heigl measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size
Katherine Heigl is open about growing up living in "a white bubble." She also shares how that realization has affected the way she raises adopted children who are multi-racial. In an interview with she spoke about the "Firefly Lane" actress, along with "Grey's Anatomy", actress revealed that her appearance didn't concern her. But after talking to her adoptive sister in South Korea about how society treated them, she became conscious of the differences the two were. "I inquired of my sister, Meg to tell me if she'd been treated one way when she went out in public with our parents, and another way in the time she was alone without them. Meg replied: "Oh Sure, I've witnessed the whole thing and I've been there all the time! Heigl told Parents, "That made me realise that I was so naive." She confessed that she was angry however she was also aware of it was necessary to use her anger to help her children. Heigl, who has been married to Josh Kelley for 13 years, have a son, Joshua Bishop Kelley Jr. In 2009, they welcomed Nancy Leigh (12), a daughter of South Korea, and Adalaide (8 an African-American child) in the year 2012.
We invite you to visit this website as well:
Comments
Post a Comment